TEMAN

Saturday, November 6, 2010

.............holiday!!! yippi............

hey guys....
about two to three weeks i d not update any news here...
so,,,
today is my day..(*___*)
really sorry oke..
caused b4 i ve a lot of things to be done..
beside, i need to prepare for my exam..:(
stuggling oke..! huh...

but,,,
what the most important here is....
i am going to have a long holiday..
hahahahahah..( mood: happy)
even, i m still in exam mood..but i still have time to dream during a day..keh3...
berangan nak wat ape time cuti...:)
syokkkkkkkk!!!

so.. my first plan is.....jeng3...(*,*)

-
-
-
-
Shopping

heheheheeheheheheh.....(wanna join me guys???)

oke..b4 i trus melekat kat depan lappy kesayangan better i go..
caused i ve alot to be read....(ingat kan diri sendiri)

nnt i nk share cite waktu i kuar shopping with my mr right..

oke..take care..<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment